Dr. C. Fairoos
Academic Qualification: Ph. D
Area of Interest: General theory of relativity,
Quantum field theory in curved spacetime
Address: Checkiyandiyil, Pathiyarakkara, Vatakara, Kozhikode, Kerala, 673105
Date of birth: 31/ 05/ 1993
Date of joining: 22/ 12/ 2021
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Govt. College Madappally
- Ghosh, C. Fairoos, S. Sarkar, Overcharging higher curvature black
holes, Phys. Rev. D 100, 124019 (2019),
- Fairoos, A. Ghosh and S. Sarkar, Boundary Conservation from Bulk
Symmetry, Int. J. Mod. Phys. D 27, no. 14, 1847023 (2018),
- Fairoos, A. Ghosh and S. Sarkar, Black Hole Entropy production
and Transport coefficients in Lovelock Gravity, Phys. Rev. D 98, no.
2, 024036 (2018), https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevD.98.024036.
- Fairoos, A. Ghosh and S. Sarkar, Massless charged particles: Cosmic
censorship, and the third law of black hole mechanics, Phys. Rev. D
96, no. 8, 084013 (2017), https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevD.96.084013.
- Fairoos, S. Sarkar and K. P. Yogendran, Higher curvature self-interaction corrections to Hawking Radiation, Phys. Rev. D 96, no. 2,
024014 (2017), https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevD.96.024014.