1. Professor A. Hussain Memorial Scholarship
2. Bini Endowment Scholarship
3. P.T.A. Merit Scholarship
4. Scholarship by Centre for Women�s Studies
5. Scholarship by Former Students Association
6. Prof. P.L. Mariam Retirement Memorial Endowment.
7. Prof. Ancil Francis Retirement Memorial Endowment
8. Prof. E. Mathew Retirement Memorial Endowment
9. Prof. S.P. Yusuf Rawther Retirement Memorial Endowment
10. Prof. K. Velayudhan Nair Retirement Memorial Endowment Scholarship.
11. Prof. K. Mukundan Retirement Endowment Scholarship
12. Prof. H.M. Kassim Sait Memorial Endowment Scholarship
13. Janab T.A. Sayed Muhammed Memorial Endowment Scholarship
14. Global Alumni UAE Scholarship
15. FORT Scholarship
FEE CONCESSIONS AND SCHOLARSHIP
1. National Merit Scholarship
Scholarship amount: Rs. 1080/- per annum for B.A./B.Sc. students Eligibility: 50% or above marks in the Plus two examination in the first attempt. The income of the parent/guardian from all sources should not exceed Rs. 6000/- per annum. Students enjoying any other scholarship are not eligible.
2. Government of India National Scholarship (Merit)
First class in the qualifying examination. Those who top the merit list within the quota allowed to the state will be eligible.
3. Scholarship to Physically Handicapped Students
Scholarship amount: Degree Students Rs.1750 per annum PG students Rs.1750 per annum.
4. Government of India scholarship to student from Non Hindi speaking States for Post-Metric students in Hindi.
Not less than 70% marks in the qualifying examination in the first attempt. The candidate should study Hindi as one of the subjects. The candidate whose mother tongue is Hindi is not eligible
5. State Merit Scholarship
Scholarship amount for Degree students: Rs.1250/- per annum PG students Rs.1500/- 50% or above marks in the plus-two BA/B.Sc Examination. The annual income of the parent/ guardian of the student should not exceed Rs.1 Lakh. The awardee will not be allowed to receive any other Scholarship
6. Kerala University Merit Scholarship
For B.A./B.Sc/B.Com Students. Scholarship amount: Rs. 2400 per annum for P.G student & Rs.1,400 per annum for UG Students. Not less than 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
7. Kerala State Higher Education Scholarship
For Under Graduate studies, the student will receive a Scholarship of Rs.12,000/-, Rs.18,000/- and Rs.24,000/- respectively for the first, second and third year of the course. Those continuing for their Post Graduate studies, will get Rs.40,000/- for the first year and Rs.60,000/- for the second year of the PG Course. Of the total scholarships, 50 % will be under the open category. 10% scholarships are reserved for SC/ST, 10% for BPL category, 27% for OBC and 3% for Physically Challenged category. Application can be submitted online at www.kshec.kerla.gov.in till 31st December
8. Muslim Girls Scholarship (Paloli Committee Scholarship) DCE Scholarship
Undergraduate and Postgraduate. Should belong to MUSLIM , Latin, Converted Christian (SC, Velar) community and should be a native of Kerala.- Should be a GIRL student studying for the first year of Graduation or Higher courses in Govt./ Aided Institution. Should have scored 50% or above in the qualifying Examination.- Family Annual income should not exceed 2.50 Lakhs Degree Rs.4000 /-PG Rs.5000 /-
9. Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
Those students who have passed Class- XII Exam from CBSE prior to 2012 are not eligible to apply. The information regarding receipt of application for scholarship and its details will be displayed / updated on website from time to time.
10. U niversity Grants Commission, Post �Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
Candidates admitted in Post-graduate first year regular non-professional degree course in any recognized university or a post-graduate college during the current year are eligible. The guidelines of the scheme, detailed terms and conditions of the scholarship, eligibility criteria etc. may be seen on UGC website: (www.ugc.ac.in).
11. Suvarna Jubilee Scholarship
50% marks in qualifying exam Income limit. - should belong to BPL family. Students of Govt./ aided institutions can only apply Scholarship allotted to a particular college for UG & PG Rs.10,000/p.a
12. Central Sector Scholarship
80% marks in qualifying exam Income limit-4.5 lakh Apply Soon after the completion of first year admissions 10000/year for degree level 20000/year for post graduate
13 Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
Students belonging to BPL Families studying in Graduation and Post Graduation Courses Rs. 3600/-
14. Educational Concession to the students Belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Eligible Communities and fishermen Students.
Award: For Degree Students lumpsum grant Rs.950. Stipend:- Rs.600 per month for students who come from places beyond the distance of 8 Km. And Rs. 500 per month for students who live within 8 Km. PG Students- lumpsum grant Rs.1250, stipend as above. All students eligible for concession should apply in the prescribed forms with necessary documents within ten days of their admission to the college.
15. Educational Concession to Socially and Educational Backward Communities Under KPCR
Award: Full fee concession for Degree Students. Full fee concession, lumpsum grant and stipend for P.G. Students, Income limit: Rs. 25000 per annum (Degree) Rs. 42,000 per annum (PG) Applications are to be submitted within two months from the date of admission
16. Educational Concession to the Forward Communities under KPCR
Award: Full fee concession for Degree and P.G. Students Income limit: Rs. 25,000 per annum (Degree) Rs. 42,000 per annum (P.G.)