- M.Com. Finance Stream
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Physics
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Bio-Chemistry
- M.A. English
- o Students are admitted to the first year of the UG and PG programmes at the beginning of the academic year or as soon as the results of their qualifying exams are published.
- o Application for Admission must be in the prescribed form, copies of which can be had from the office on payment.
- o At the time of Admission, the student shall produce all the certificates mentioned in the college prospectus.
- o The candidate shall not be enrolled or permitted to attend classes until the prescribed fees are paid.
- o The Principal reserves the right to refuse Admission to any applicant without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- o A student applying for T.C. should do so in the prescribed form and should have cleared all the dues.
- o Student applying for other certificates such as Conduct or programme certificate must furnish all particulars required for identification.
- o The conduct and programme certificates shall not be issued unless the student has completed the programme of instruction to the satisfaction of the college authorities and his progress and conduct have been satisfactory.
- o The eligibility of candidates to appear for the University Examination shall depend upon their completing the programme as also their good conduct and character.