The rules and regulations of the college are framed by the management and the Principal to ensure a peaceful campus atmosphere. The college community is bound to abide by such rules along with the directions offered by the Hon. High court through its various judgments. The violation of these court orders will invoke not only contempt of court but also invite punishment.
- Every student shall attend classes regularly
- Students shall dress neatly and decently
- Students shall always behave with dignity and courtesy.
- Students shall desist from damaging the college building, disfiguring the walls, furniture etc. by writing or sticking bills. Such actions are offensive to good taste and are a positive disservice to succeeding generations of students. The cost of the damage, if any, will be recovered.
- When a teacher enters the classroom, students shall rise from their seat and remain standing until he takes his seat or directs them to sit down.
- No student shall leave the classroom without the permission of the teacher or until the teacher has left the classroom. Students coming late shall enter the class only with the permission of the teacher.
- If somebody wishes to meet a student of a class that is in progress he shall do so only after getting the written permission form the Principal
- No loitering is permitted during class hours.
- Absence from examination/test papers will be treated as a serious breach of discipline and shall invite disciplinary measures.
- No meeting or entertainment shall be organized in the college without the permission of the Principal.
- Causing willful damage to college property shall invite punishment.
- Any article lost or found shall promptly be reported to the office.
- lrregular attendance, insubordination to teachers, habitual shirking of class work, obscenity of any sort are sufficient grounds for the suspension or the dismissal of a student from the college.
- Students are advised to follow the announcements on the notice boards. Failure to do so will not be an excuse for any omission or commission.
- Any disfigurement or damage to the college, water, gas, electrical installations, garden and premises will be punished and the cost of the damage if any will be recovered.
- Students are forbidden from organizing or attending any meeting in the college or to collect money for any purpose without the prior permission of the Principal.
- Smoking and using or keeping alcoholic drinks or drugs are strictly forbidden in the college campus using mobile phones by students is strictly prohibited inside.
- Educational concessions awarded to students are liable to forfeiture for misconduct and the concessions will be withdrawn.
- No student shall indulge in any activity which may cause disruption to classes or disturbances in the college campus. If any student violates the above regulation, he is liable to be dismissed from the college summarily.
- Political activism is strictly banned in the campus. Students are forbidden from organizing or attending meetings other than the official ones.
- Ragging, teasing, intimidating, harassing, using words of abuse etc. on junior students especially, female students within the campus or outside is a punishable crime under police act and such matters will be immediately reported to the police. Students involved in such acts will be adequately punished.
- Students and outsiders are not allowed to be present in the campus after 5 P. M. without the permission of the Principal.
- Students should not crowd in the verandahs or sit on the sidewalls of the corridors obstructing passage.
- As per High Court order students and outsiders are not permitted to bring vehicles into the campus or take them out of the campus during class hours. They have to park the vehicle at the allotted places.
- The Principal or duly constituted college authority may frame and issue from time to time disciplinary rules of permanent or temporary nature regulating the conduct of students within the campus or hostel premise and students are found to follow them.